I am driven by passion to make a positive difference in the lives of entrepreneurs and young people who want to understand the ways of money and how they can draw maximum value from what they earn.
An MBA in Strategic Management from the University of Nairobi, Start & Improve Your Business(SIYB) Certification from International Labour Organization (ILO), Fully Accredited by Standard Bank of South Africa (SBSA) on Credit Skills Development. Financial Planner & Sales Professional.
Over 12 years Experience in the banking sector in Asset Finance, Global Markets, Operations, Sales and Customer Relations. Over 5 years in Personal and Business Finance Planning Consultancy and Training. Over 10 years in direct sales.
Over 15 years in Marriage and counting, a mother of 5 and a practicing Catholic Christian. I love to journey with young couples as they prepare to enter into marriage. I have been doing this for 3 years through St. Paul's Family Life Group.
Skills and Competences
- Personal Finance Coaching and Training for individuals and groups.
- Developing Business Strategy and business plans
- Development of Organizational Strategic Plan
- Business Coaching
- Handling of debts and loan applications
- Coming up with a business idea, starting and improving business.